| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gyzylarbat in April is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Gyzylarbat April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Gyzylarbat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Gyzylarbat: